Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. was formed in 1927, headquartered in Corso Giulio Cesare 65. Luigi Lavazza, his wife Emilia and children Maria, Mario and Giuseppe, known as Beppe, were all present. They set up the Luigi Lavazza company, with share capital of 1,500,000 lire. Lavazza then began conquering the Turin province, thanks to its vehicle fleet and sales network.
This enabled households to buy coffee in greater quantities to be kept at home for a few days. It was the first step towards the Lavazza packs we find in shops today.