INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Italian Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, LUIGI LAVAZZA S.p.A. informs that any personal data provided by you will be used in accordance with the above regulation, in compliance with the following criteria:
1) Purpose of Data Collection
Collection, use and storage of personal data will be carried out for the following purposes:
2) Data Processing and Storage
Your data will be handled using appropriate manners and tools in order to protect their security and privacy; access thereto may be either manual or by means of electronic or automated memory.
Handling of personal data will include all operations as indicated by law, and necessary to process the personal data, including communication to third parties, as mentioned in paragraph 4.
Some details may be subject to transmission via telecommunications networks, either using a local protected network or via the internet.
With regard to the latter the data will be subject to the standard security measures assured by the net.
The data will be processed by employees of Lavazza and/or premier companies authorised by Lavazza for the data processing and storage.
All personnel will be identified appropriately, trained, and aware of the restrictions imposed by Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
3) Nature of the Personal Data provision Submission of personal data is not compulsory.
Nevertheless it can be necessary for the attainment of the above mentioned purposes (prize contests management; opening of contractual and commercial relationship; mailing of newsletters, etc.).
In such case, it will not be possible to achieve the above mentioned purposes without provision of your personal data.
4) Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, with the exception of companies belonging to the Lavazza Group, as well as to other premier companies authorised by Lavazza to process the personal data for the purposes indicated in paragraph 1. In this event the personal data will be processed using the same level of security and privacy.
5) Official Data Processor
The official personal data processor is Luigi Lavazza S.p.A., with registered office at via Bologna 32, Turin, Italy, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
6) Rights of the Interested Party
You are entitled to exercise your rights in relation to the use of your personal data pursuant to Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the full text of which is reproduced below.
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her exists or not - even though it may not have been recorded yet - and to have it communicated to him or her in an understandable form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
4. The person concerned has the right to object, entirely or in part: